* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the tag.
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from … to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet
var m3_u = (location.protocol==’https:’?’https://greatresponder.com/openx/www/delivery/ajs.php’:’http://greatresponder.com/openx/www/delivery/ajs.php’);
var m3_r = Math.floor(Math.random()*99999999999);
if (!document.MAX_used) document.MAX_used = ‘,’;
Microsoft’s Office 365 has passed Salesforce.com as the most popular service among companies that use Okta’s device and identity management products, according to a new report released Thursday.
From November 2013 to June 2015, Microsoft went from being the fourth most popular service to passing Google Apps, Box and recently Salesforce.com to become the most-used app among the more than 2,500 companies that rely on Okta’s services. Those businesses range from large enterprises like Intel to smaller firms with fewer than 250 people.
- Fast-Growing Companies Choose Clear Task for Move to Salesforce Service Cloud
- Build microservices apps on Azure Service Fabric
- Amazon, Microsoft strengthen tools to store app and enterprise data in their clouds
- How Vonage is dialing up big money by pivoting to enterprise
- LG launching high-fidelity music download service