* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the tag.
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from … to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet
var m3_u = (location.protocol==’https:’?’https://greatresponder.com/openx/www/delivery/ajs.php’:’http://greatresponder.com/openx/www/delivery/ajs.php’);
var m3_r = Math.floor(Math.random()*99999999999);
if (!document.MAX_used) document.MAX_used = ‘,’;
Waiting for the right build has been a historical problem with test environments, while differences between development, test and production have caused defects to escape in production. Virtual Machines solve these problems by sharing a copy of system data, but they can be slow and take gigabytes of disk space.
Enter Docker, a lightweight, fast virtualization tool for Linux.
The opportunity Docker presents
First, anyone on a technical staff can create a test environment on the local machine in a few seconds. The new process hooks into the existing operating system, so it does not need to “boot.” With a previous build stored locally, Docker is smart enough to only load the difference between the two builds.
- Docker, CoreOS Bury The Hatchet For Container Spec
- Sponsored post: How will Docker integrate with IT infrastructure?